August 27 ◆ MD Program Admission Event
Interdepartmental Doctoral Degree Program for Multi-dimensional Materials Science Leaders (MD program) will host an Information Session on August 27th, 2015.
The session will be held in Japanese, but we take your questions in English during the session.
When: Thursday, August 27th 4:00 p.m. – 5:00p.m.
Where: MD Program Lecture room at Engineer Laboratory Complex Bld 11F.
Aobayama East campus
◆ The information session is designed for:
- Anyone enrolled in master’s program in any of the dapartments affiliated with the MD program listed below in April or October 2015.
(Please refer to the list of MD program partipating departments).
- Undergraduate student who is interested in MD program.
◆ Departments affiliated with the MD program
- Arts and Letters: Human Studies
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Astronomy
- Engineering: Metallurgy, Materials Science, Material Processing, Applied Chemistry, Mechanical System and Design, Electronic Engineering, Applied Physics
- Information Sciences: System Information Sciences
- Environmental Studies: Frontier Science for Advanced Environment, Environmental Studies for Advanced Society
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: Molecular Pharmaceutical Science
We look forward to you joining us for these rewarding opportunities.
For further information on the information session, please feel free to contact Student Affairs Section of MD program: md-kyom◎grp.tohoku.ac.jp
(Please change ◎ to @ when sending an email).